Basic Safety Service Package Includes
- Basic Safety Service Package Includes
- Verify that all doors and windows are properly secure to minimize chance of break-ins.
- Check for evidence of water leaks or damage and check for visual signs of mold and mildew.
- Visual inspection for signs of insects and or rodents.
- Check that A/C is cooling and reset thermostat and humidistat settings if needed.
- Run faucets, sink disposals, and flush toilets.
- Check that main water valve is turned off after each inspection (unless otherwise requested by client).
- Check electric panel for tripped breakers and make sure electric water heater breaker is turned off.
- Visual inspection throughout property including lanai and garage.
- Walk exterior perimeter of single-family homes to check pool condition, screening, signs of vandalism, etc.
- Homewatch Inspection Report completed during each homewatch inspection.
- IMMEDIATE reporting to Client of any abnormalities found.
Have A Game-Plan: An unoccupied home is a vulnerable home and it’s important to stack the deck in your favor. The more preventative measures taken to prep your home for when you’re away, the less chance there is for something to go wrong. Along with preparation, it’s important to have a game-plan for when you’re away. A crucial part of that game-plan is to have a homewatch professional conduct regular visits of your unoccupied or vacant home and provide you with a report of their findings each visit.
Electronic Reports: A detailed Inspection Report is completed during each inspection displaying the condition of your property along with the date and time the inspection was completed. So you will know that an inspector was actually at your property. Clients are able to login from our website at anytime (24/7) and view any reports completed at their Florida home.
Pricing: We believe in running our business transparently and provide our starting off rates upfront for a basic homewatch inspection visit (based off frequency and total square footage). Each property is unique and each client’s specific needs are unique. Set pricing will be determined once the property is viewed and will be based off client’s specific needs. Additional services are offered and priced separately. You can view our additional services by clicking on the “Additional Services” tab above.
HOMEWATCH INSPECTIONS: FREQUENCY OF VISITS | RESIDENCE TYPE | PRICING
|FREQUENCY||CONDO UP TO 2,200 TOTAL SQ. FT.|
|Weekly (4 to 5 times per month)||$30 per visit|
|Bi-Weekly (2 times per month)||$35 per visit|
|FREQUENCY||HOUSE UP TO 2,200 SQ. FT.|
|Weekly (4 to 5 times per month)||$40 per visit|
|Bi-Weekly (2 times per month)||$45 per visit|
|FREQUENCY||PROPERTY 2,201 TO 3,200 TOTAL SQ. FT.|
|Weekly (4 to 5 times per month)||$45 per visit|
|Bi-Weekly (2 times per month)||$50 per visit|
|FREQUENCY||PROPERTY 3,201 TO 4,200 TOTAL SQ. FT.|
|Weekly (4 to 5 times per month)||$60 per visit|
|Bi-Weekly (2 times per month)||$70 per visit|
|PROPERTY OVER 4,201 TOTAL SQ. FT. – CALL FOR PRICING|
HOURS OF OPERATION: Our regular business hours are Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM EST. We are not a 24/7 company. However, given the nature of our business, we do our best to assist clients after hours and weekends for emergencies that may arise.
Don’t let this be your home!
- A small water leak can lead to serious damage
- Mold spreads very quickly
- It can lead to thousands of dollars in remediation costs
- It can also lead to serious health-related issues
- Let us help catch it in time
We believe in the highest quality of industry standards, that is why we are an Accredited Member of the National Home Watch Association (NHWA).
Accredited Members have been vetted for proper insurance, consumer complaints, and truthful website content, as well as their agreement to follow the Mission Statement and Code of Ethics of the NHWA. These businesses have separated themselves from the pack by committing to a very high set of standards. These standards assure clients that the people in their homes are truly looking out for their best interests at all times.